Friday, February 23, 2007

Interview with Sandor Kovacs

Name: Sandor Kovacs
Age: 32
Town: Corby
Country: UK
Occupation: I am a mechanical engineer but now I am working as a warehouse team member.
Track Record: January winner and currently 3rd overall

YTM HQ: Tell us a bit about yourself.

SK: I am Hungarian. I have been working and living in the U.K. for 2 and a half years.

YTM HQ: Do you have any plans for spending the Ł10,000?
SK: I am going to by a new car, probably some sport car.

YTM HQ: How did you find out about You The Manager?
SK: I have found it in the Mirror newspaper.

YTM HQ: Do you play any other fantasy games and have you won anything before?
SK: There is a similar game in Hungary too, I played it, but I could win just a couple of hundred pounds.

YTM HQ: How many teams do you have in all and how long do you spend playing YTM each week?
SK: I have got about 2-3 hundred teams and sometimes I made special teams for monthly prizes.

YTM HQ: Your star player so far?
SK: Ronaldo.

YTM HQ: Your worst player pick so far?
SK: Shevchenko.

YTM HQ: Who do you think will be the best value YTM player at the end of the season?
SK: Ronaldo.

YTM HQ: Who is the most over valued player in YTM?
SK: Shevchenko.

YTM HQ: How do you rate your performance out of 10 so far this season?
SK: 7-8.

YTM HQ: How many transfers do you have left per team for Transfer Window 4 and is this enough?
SK: Not too many, hopefully it will be enough.

YTM HQ: Can Liverpool continue to keep lots of clean sheets?
SK: I hope so! : )

YTM HQ: Is a block defence vital for success in YTM?
SK: Yes, absolutely.

YTM HQ: Who is going to win the Premier League?
SK: M.U.

YTM HQ: Who are your favourite football teams / players and why?
SK: West Bromwich, and hungarian striker Gera, hopefully next year they will play again in the Premiership.

YTM HQ: Who is going to win YTM?
SK: Zoran Furlan.

YTM HQ: Which players do you think could be surprise packages next season?
SK: Gera is coming! : )

Thanks Sandor for taking the time to answer these questions.

Cheers,
YTM HQ

No comments: